"Stratagus for Android" can be used to play several RTS games on your phone including:
- Wargus - Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness & Beyond the Dark Portal (expansion pack) clone, which uses content from original Blizzard games CDs.
- Stargus - partial Starcraft I clone, also uses content from original CD.
Download latest version of Stratagus apk, and install it.
You will need to provide 'game data files' to actually play anything, to create data:
Wargus (Warcraft II +expansion):
- Download installer Wargus-1.2-android.exe (x86_64).
- Run, select the folder for data extraction (C:\Stratagus\data.wc2 by default)
- Select the disk or folder with Warcraft II CD.
- It can take up to couple of minutes to extract the data, if it stops right away, smth. is wrong with your CD.
- Copy folder data.wc2 to your device SD card.
Note: as there is currently no audio support, you can delete music and sounds subfolders from data.wc2 folder.
Stargus (Starcraft I, partial):
- Download installer Stargus-1.0-android.exe (x86_64).
- Run, select the folder for data extraction (C:\Stratagus\data.sc by default)
- Select the disk or folder with Starcraft I CD.
- You will see the extraction process, if the extraction stops right away, smth. is wrong with your CD.
- Copy folder data.sc to your device SD card.
Note: as there is currently no audio support, you can delete sounds subfolder from data.sc folder.
Run Stratagus application on your Android device. Browse to data.wc2 or data.sc data folder on your SD card. Select it and press 'Start Game'. ENJOY =)
Hint: You can copy whole Stratagus folder to your SD card and switch games at start in 3 clicks.