ZX Spectrum emulator for Android platform based on FUSE.
This project is open-source and provided under GNU GPL v2 licence. Source code is available at: Github
Brief list of features:
- Accurate Spectrum 16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
- Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon 512, Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
- Runs at true Speccy speed on any device you’re likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Ability to load dozen tape, snapshot, disk & cartridge formats.
- Saving current emulator state to .sna files.
- Quality 48K and AY-8192 sound.
- Automatic scaling on lager screens with anti-aliasing.
- Keyboard, kempston, cursor, sinclair I/II onscreen controls.
- Definable hardware keys.
- Portrait and landscape orientations supported for better control.